I have decided that I will follow the trend that Marisa has set and create a bucket list! Yay! Can you sense the excitement and joy?
1. Go to Disneyland.
2. Go to Europe. Anywhere. Everywhere. I will go there.
3. Meet a nun.
4. Learn to make Creme Brulee (Or just learn how to spell it).
5. Go to a concert. A real concert. I don't feel that's asking too much.
6. Ride a horse.
7. Run a marathon. (Mwah ha)
8. Kiss a man. These boys just won't do.... ;)
9. Become the ultimate crafting champion! (After I create the title, of course).
10. Marry Prince Charming. (Is that so much to ask?)
11. Create and star in my own workout video series. I WILL be the next Denise Austen!
12. Learn how to play the guitar. I feel that would complete my image of coolness.
13. Live with the spirit of missionary work.
14. Have Sunday dinner with the prophet. (This will be quite easy since Ashley will be marrying him)
15.Go chunky dunking! (That is the correct terminology for my body type.)
16. Eat lobster. It just looks so fun.
17. Have completely angelic children. (With me as their mamma how could they be anything but perfect?!)
18. Skin a raccoon. Or kill a bear with my bare hands. It worked for Davy Crockett....
19. Have a flavor of ice cream named after me. After I solve world hunger, it will be the least they can do to thank me. Does anyone know the number for Ben & Jerry's?
20. Cuddle with Doty.
There is the list. It has been typed and published. That means that it's for realsies. Like a contract. I swear to do these things. (I gandianton oath it!). I will admit that with the last few I was trying to get creative... I wanted to make it to 20 things. But I was completely sincere about cuddling with the Bear Man.
6 comments:
So after you cuddle with Doty does that mean you will then kill him with your bare hands? You'll have to delete this blog afterwards to cover your tracks... I think I know a way we can get rid of the body...he he he (evil laugh)
hahaha! that was a good comment, marisa.. also, gadianton oath it? isn't that a bit extreme? also, when is our game night going to be? next thursday (nov. 13)?
You totally ripped some from my 100 things to do before I die list !
but thats ok, we'll both meet a nun together ! lol !
Cuddle with Doty and then kill me?!! Now why would you kill a prince charming like that.....it defeats one of the points on the bucket list I think....
I also need to make a bucket list. but first i need to know what that is.... do tell me dear
Post a Comment