Thursday, December 04, 2008

Dizzy Dreamer

Dreams. Sheesh. They can be wonderful things. Also... not such wonderful things.
I usually don't remember my dreams very well. I just wake up feeling happy because
they were joyful dreams. It's a beautiful thing.
And then there are those times that you remember the whole dang dream... and you
wish that you could forget it. Bah! I had one of those dreams last night. It's very troubling.
Very troubling, indeed. And the worst part is that there were many people that I know in
the dream, so, while I know that it was a dream, I'm afraid that it might be weird with
these people. You know what I'm saying? I'm I the only crazy person that goes through this?

3 comments:

fezzik said...

Yes, I do it as well. I hope I wasn't one of the jerks in your dream. Please accept my apologies.

Jess said...

no, you're not the only one! i'd like to hear the dream though.. all of the talk on facebook and your blog makes me wonder...

Manda Jane Clawson said...

My dreams are so crazy I normally wake up more tired than when I went to bed!!