Monday, December 29, 2008
Warm Whispers
I have found it! The answer to all winter saddness and blues! Well... it's the answer to staying warm, anyway. Rice bags and/or corn bags (or something of the like)! Now, I know what you're thinking. 'You fool! You did not invent those!' This is a true statement. I did not. I could never dream of making so glorious; of changing in the world in such a way. But I have found the correct way to tote them around. Directions: Put on your coat. Warm rice bag (or what bag have you). After zipping your coat, pull the bottom away from your tummy. Insert bag. And there you go! You will stay warm and look extremely cool! How wonderful is that?! All I can say is, YOU'RE WELCOME.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
BAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! hahahaha....really you should hear me laughing right now! :) You rock my socks...I mean bags...right now! I get to see you soon!
That's quite the bundle of joy
Wow!
You have officially lost your mind ......WELCOME darling :-) we have T-shirts!
Post a Comment