Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Say CHEESE Please....



















































I have something that I would like to admit: Sometimes I like to let me computer's screen saver come up. It plays a slideshow of random pictures that I have taken and saved to my computer. I think that most people probably have this same kind of screen saver.... But mine's better. It's got rad pictures. So there! Anyway... I like to just sit and watch the different pictures that come up. I was doing that very thing just this morning, in fact. It was a great reminder of what a fun and wonderful life I have! Seriously, I am so incredibly blessed! I have amazing friends. I have had amazing opportunities... My life rocks.
I just thought that I would post a few pictures that I saw this morning. Anybody recognize any? :)





3 comments:

Marisa said...

how Ironic... "these photographs" was playing in your music while I read this post ;) Also... I do remember some.... like the one where we went to Holli's Ms USU Engineer competition....
:)
Also, in the third picture... Ashley's eyes are freaky

Holli said...

Could I possibly get those Ms. USU Engineer pictures from you? Maybe via email??
Thank you!!

Ganimobile said...

oh my such wonderful pictures... except the one of me driving. good thing I'm not single anymore cuz I have a feeling once that one gets out I would be for the rest of my life.