Thursday, April 02, 2009

Now- THE NEWS

Okay, okay.
The time has come that I may spill the beans.
In a previous post I mentioned a certain secret that I had... This caused a few readers to wonder.
I have been called to be the IWA President for next year.
I just couldn't say anything until we were all presented and sustained at Spring Banquet.
And, well, the spring banquet was last night. So it is now acceptable for the cat to be out of the bag.
I'm way excited for this calling! I think it's going to be wonderful!
And... I have pretty much the most rockin' presidency ever! (Just thought that I would throw that out there.)
WOO!

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That's awesome! Congrats :)

Holli said...

YAY!!!! I am so stinkin' excited for you!!!!! You will be wonderful!

Holli said...

ps- who is in your presidency?