Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Just Might.....

So...
I was considering making my blog private.
I would absolutely love to have you ALL continue reading!
If you would just leave a comment with your email address that would be great!
Thanks guys! You're all the best!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

nikabocker@gmail.com :) You need to do the same on mine, I'll probably switch it over come summer.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I love to read your cute blog! Don't forget to invite me :) mandajane1986@gmail.com

Holli said...

Pick me, pick me!!
fayebear14@gmail.com

Perception said...

jrdoty@ymail.com

Miss Williams said...

Pick me too! :)

rebilliams@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

Let's try that again with the right google account. :) - Rebecca

Charlotte said...

caturner729@hotmail.com

congrats on your calling!

Ganimobile said...

ganimobile@yahoo.com

Mandi said...

mandikins19@hotmail.com

hooray for you!

Anonymous said...

becky.f@aggiemail.usu.edu
You know i have to know about your amazing life :)

Elise Christensen said...

hey angie I didn't know you had a blog, I would totally love to read it, if you will let me mine is pink_ladies@q.com. Elise

Kait said...

kaithutch_2@hotmail.com, I love reading your blog!