Friday, May 29, 2009

Blink. Wink. Whoa.

GOOD NEWS: SUMMER IS HERE!!!!
Here are a few brief glimpes of a day in the life. May 19th. A day for the history books.

The pool at our apartment opened at last! This brings me such incredible joy, it's ridiculous.


We visited Lees, our local grocery store, and had a most fabulous time. As you can see, they have candy. And we have smiles on our faces. Is there some kind of connection here?

Heather bought a sucker. This sucker could be related to a light saber. Or a light wand. Either way, it was very magical.

I spent some time with my favorite ladies from W2, Erika and Kathryn. It was SO fun! We watched part of a movie, sang Disney songs together, and then fed a family of ducks that were outside! Hoorah! It was magical. I hope to repeat this fun again very soon.

The evening closed with a bonfire at 2nd Dam with some of my pals. I love S'mores. Also, roasted Starbursts. Ooh, the smell of the fire. Mmmm. Oh, yes. And I love my friends!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Looks like a fabulous day! The picture with Heather's face all lit up is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Angela! I am so glad you finally updated so i can see your wonderful life! It is grand. Do not ever say you are boring. :) Well doll, ill miss you for a month. be good. and collect all the juicyness from everyones lives for me. i expect a full report!