Friday, May 29, 2009

Hoorah for Cami!

NEXT STOP: PUERTO RICO!
My darling friend Camille is now a sister! Uh... missionary. Sister missionary.

My heavens! I just love this girl so much! I don't have any idea how I got to be so lucky and I have such AMAZING friends! Really. Thank you so much for everything, everybody! This girl has been such a great friend.. and co-worker... and wardie... and EXAMPLE! Wow, She really has helped me to become better. What a gal!

I love these girls so much!

Something that I love about farewells is... the food. Ha ha, actually it's seeing people that you not have seen for a little while! Yay! It had only been a few weeks since school let out for the semester, but it was still fabulous to see some of the girls from the ward that moved home for the summer. Gosh, I just love people!

I feel like we should form a band just so that we can use this as our allbum cover.
Joseph and I have a band on Guitar Hero... I wonder if that counts.



No comments: