Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to join my friends in a trip to southern Utah. It was a most fabulous time. I'm so glad that I went! I just thought that I would post a few pictures representing the hundreds that I took. (Just think of my poor traveling buddies.... I'm sure they would like never to see a camera again)

Here we are at the Carl Hayden Dam at Lake Powell. We walked along the bridge and gazed at the beautiful scenery. We also wondered if a cat fell off the bridge... would it still land on it's feet?

This was my first experience boating or tubing or anything. Oh... I live such a sheltered and boring life. (Well.... not anymore!) I had SO much fun on the lake! As you can tell, Chan and I were just plowing along.

We went for a walk along the beach and into some coves. It was oodles of fun. Luckily we had our fearless leader, Morgan, to show us the way.

We went on a hike up to those caves that you see behind us. Oh! It was awesome! Chandi is quite the tour guide. And adventurer.

This was a wonderful time. I can't even begin to tell you.
3 comments:
Wow- all you adventures sound awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
you look like you're having a fun summer. :) but... you can't really post a picture like that last one without telling the story... spill the beans, sister!
Looking good my darling! Cant wait to chat in just a few days!! :) Story TIME!!
Post a Comment