Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sum Fun

I know that I haven't posted in a while, so I thought that I would post some pics from the summer to give you just a small taste of the joy that I have experienced. Are ya'll ready for this? (Sorry... the order is backwards, so the more recent ones come first. It's confusing... My computer is silly, what can I say?)



We went to Pickleville and saw The Hanging of El Bantito. Oh my gosh! I was HILARIOUS!
Ummm... If you hadn't already guessed, this is us next to the sign. Yep.



I had the incredible exprience this summer of being an efy counselor. Oh, it was amazing! I had the most amazing amazing kids! Plus, I got to keep that fabulous green polo that you see my sporting in this pic! ha ha. I would say that this was a summer highlight, for sure!



I thought that I would post this picture to represent the hikes that I went on this summer. I wasn't able to go nearly as much as I would have liked to... but I did go a few times, so I guess I shouldn't complain. This particular hike Ashley and I were headed up to the wind caves (in the early hours of morning. Woo!) We are so adventurous!



On the 4th of July a bunch of went to Cruise-In, which is a car show that takes place every year here in Logan. It was a splendid time to boot. I found a few cars that I would have minded taking home with me. This was one of them. I thought that it was push my coolness level up a few notches. What do ya think?



This picture is to represent the first (and only.... sadly enough) time that I went repelling. We went as a ward activity and I had a blast. You may notice that I am on the ground in this picture. Well... yes. That is correct. The other pictures that I have are pretty blurry, so I hoped that this one might work. (Hope Ben doesn't mind making an appearance on the ol' blog..... )
And there you have it, my friends. I very brief look at my summer. Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive. Still kickin. Still partying. Yep.
I hope that everyone else is doing well! Love you all.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

why are you so cute??