I am horrible at keeping up with my blogging. I just too many adventures happening. My life is just way too exciting. How did I get into this pickle?
I decided that I would post just a few pictures to give you all a wonderful glimse into my life. I hope that you enjoy it. If you don't... Leave my blog and don't come back. The choice is up to you.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Okay, so a few weeks ago they were taking pictures for the summer ward directory. Since I am still in the same ward, they did already have a picture of me. However.... I thought that I would like to jazz it up a little. Make it something a little more attention grabbing. So... After much thought. Much trial and error... this is what I came up with. Funny, huh? Yeah...
So then two weeks ago this (see picture above or below) was hanging up a ward prayer. Yeah.... Life is never boring around here. ha ha. And let me tell you... I have received some dang funny phone calls as a result of this. Hilarious.
Okay... Next adventure.
I went down to WV and saw T-Ville's productions of Oklahoma...which my darling Lacie did the choreography for! Oh my goodness, it was so great! I loved it! Everybody did a great job. And then... Lace and I partied. Partied like the wild women that we are. Also, we jumped in her hot tub. Because, as I'm sure that we're all aware, hot tubbing is an essential part of partying.
I went to Ikea and feasted upon their famous Swedish Meatballs. At last! It was very enjoyable to say the least.
I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with my fam! Oh my goodness, this was such a neat experience. I can't wait till this temple is dedicated so that I can go there! As you may notice, the sky was a little cloudy (actually it was raining cats and dogs... and only stopped briefly so that I might capture this picture).... but it was still a fabulous day! Because of the weather (and it being a Wednesday afternoon) there weren't too many people touring. That meant that we could take a little longer walking through and everything. Excellent.
1 comment:
That is pretty hilarious. I would take your number if I was given the option. (this is betsy on duke's account)
Post a Comment