Monday, June 08, 2009

Update. Updoodle. Updog.

I have wonderful news! My new apartment has working internet. At last! We got it to start working last week... and I feel that it gives my life new meaning. I once again have a window to outside world. WOO! Now for the bad news.... My computer has been silly. Very silly. I hoping that I have taken care of the problem. The night that our airwaves began to smile I decided that I would update on my life by posting a blog. And... of course. OF COURSE. My computer took forever and then didn't work. I was most distressed. And... I don't think that I'm completely over it just yet.

So... I think that I may post a few random pictures to allow you a peek at my wonderful life. I'm sorry, the commentary is just not gonna happen again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I caved in and tried almond milk. Holy crap. That stuff is amazing.
Also, I wanted to include a picture of our fridge because it has stopped working, resulting in most of our food going bad. How exciting.


On one of my journeys to Salt Lake I, with my darling mother, went to Le Madeleine in Downtown SLC to try out some new pastries. This was the dee-licious lemon tartlette that I consumed.



About a week ago I hit my eye into the side of my computer. It left a little cut and bruise there for about six days. It was rather exciting. And all because I was goffing off and fell off the lovesac. I tell ya.... The really nice thing was that it just looked to I had a horrible bag under just one eye. What can I say, I'm pretty.

And that, my dear friends, is a brief run-down of my life.
I've been enjoying the sun. And the wild rain. And Chandi is home from the hospital. It's great to have her home! And... I have my car again.
Life is GREAT!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Wow- The computer got you good. :) I'm glad to hear you're well and updog. ;)