I am 23 at last! Woo! My birthday was on the 15th and it was FABULOUS!
I wanted to post a bazillion pictures and give a very detailed report of my day.... but I won't do that to you folks. (Besides, I couldn't decide which pictures to post... They are all so dear to my heart.) So... There ya have it. If you want to know the nitty gritties, let me know.
I just wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. Really! You guys are the best! I have no idea how in the world I got so lucky to have you people in my life. You are wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL! I wish that there was some way that I could let you know how much I love and appreciate each of you.
May you all have a very merry unbirthday!
2 comments:
happy happy birthday, angie love! i'm glad it was a fantastic day... and um... sorry i missed it. miss you tons!
I only hope I can be as grown up as you when I'm 23 ;)
Post a Comment