Good news! We survived Womens Conference!!!
Well, I would say that we better than survived.
We had the conference yesterday at the Institute and everything ran fairly smoothly. Like any activity that you plan, there are going to be a few surprises and things to keep you on your toes... But this was great! The messages and songs were all so wonderful! (And... I didn't pass out or say anything too inappropriate during my talk... I hope). I feel so blessed to work with such AMAZING people! Everyone was SO helpful! So if anyone reading was a part of it ANY way.... please kiss yourself a big smooch and a pat on the back because you're a life saver!
Now on to the next activity!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad it was a success. I wanted to come, but Caleb had to be in McCammon, ID and I decided to spend the day with him.
Post a Comment