Today I am craving a western flick. Like a John Wayne. Something fun and high quality. This isn't a frequent craving, but on this day... it is a deep desire of my heart.
Today I made a veggie burger for lunch. It was very delicious... as you probably have already guessed. On this burger I had the most delicious tomato. This tomato was so delicious that I considered having another burger so that I wouldn't have to see the remainder of this sweet peice of goodness to go waste. But... I thought that burgers might start to weigh me down when Ashley and I headed off the gym. Hmmm.
Today I saw the sun. I had music start playing in my head. And I had the insane desire to do a full out dance on campus. Dance around people. Dance to this music that no one else could hear.
Today I ran to my car (in a hurry to be to my meeting at 6:30) and realized that it was a frozen and frosty. And then I found that I had no scrapper. I won't tell you how I scrapped it off. Just know that it was an adventure... and a very wacky fun way to start the day.
Today I have had so many wonderful things happen to me. Really incredible experiences. Life is just wonderful. It's so awesome to know that people really care. And that our Father in Heaven REALLY cares.
Bah! Life rocks. I love today.
4 comments:
I am so glad to hear you love today! It helps me remember that I had a great day, too. At first I was thinking, "Meh, it was just a regular boring day." But now I'm noticing that I had some great things happen today. Thanks for helping me keep perspective!
Dear Angie,
We must have a spontaneous musical at some point. Just think how grand.
I LOVE THIS! Also please please please let me be there when you and Ashley have a spontaneous musical on campus. I want to join AND we could make it look like random people were just joining and see how many people really would just join! :)Let's plan this for reals.
I completely approve of the campus musical! Also, I love you! Also, I love the sun. That is all.
Post a Comment