The answer is yes.
We, as roommates, finally had our little holiday party Friday night. We went and got ice cream with a gift card (that we purchased at the ward auction... eh? We rock.), and then stopped and pizza, and then went back to our place to watch Return to Me.
If that doesn't constitute a party, I don't know what would.
I just had to include this photo so that everyone could see the wide variety of wrapping techniques in our apartment.
We have the beautiful silver box. Complete with ribbon and chocolate. Heavenly.
We have a grundle of plastic bags wrapped around themselves.
Next we have my gift. It's in a bag... with a shirt over the top of it. I had nothing that I could use to cover. Yeah. I'm fancy.
And, finally, we have a lovely snowman bag. (The snowman lost his head shortly after this photo was captured. Bow wow, old friend....)
Okay. Now for the good stuff. The rest of these pictures are from our trip to Caspers for ice cream. This is my creamy goodness. I had THE hardest time choosing flavors.... but it was DEEElish! There was large brownie chunks in the chocolate. It doesn't take anything more than that to make me happy.
Here is Chan ordering and the cute girl that was helping us. (That poor girl. We asked for a berzillion samples ahead of time....)
1 comment:
Hey I think I recognize your way of gifting... very cute santa bag ;)... in fact, that bag as lived a long life and has held many a gifts... sorry to hear the tissue paper I gave you didn't work to hide your gift :)... ps. I think you should tell us what was in the gifts :)
Post a Comment