Last weekend there was a leadership retreat for the institute that I was lucky enough to be able to attend. It was SO awesome! It was great to spend time with some of my favoritest favorite people ever, and the spirit was just amazing. I love the Lord prepares us to hear certain messages. AH! Guys! I love the gospel! (Also... retreats.)
Oh, yes. So this picture that you see above was taken after the retreat. Sadly, we are missing three of our girls.... Man, Oh man. Can I just tell you how incredible these girls are? I am convinced that I am THE luckiest person in the world to have the great blessing of working with them! I don't deserve them at all. Seriously... THE BEST gals ever.
It was a wonderful and delicious time at this retreat. I just wanted to illustrate that fact with this charming photo of Miss Ashley.
The LDSSA (Latter Day Saint Student Association). We can clearly see that their presidency is one of... love. Poor Rob.
Can you not just sense the enthusiasm???? We were just getting ready to begin our grand adventure.
Juice boxes, granola bars, lovely folks... and Brooke jumping in the background. Well done, Brookley. Well done.
In conclusion. Institute. It will change your life. Seriously, man.
I love it. And I love you for reading my silly blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment