Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Summer Wishes

Me again.

In an attempt to warm up and bring myself great joy, I have been searching summer photography. Yeah... I know. I'm a freak. I really like to look to at photography. Especially the retro stuff. Try it. I think you'll love it too.

(Side note: I'll be seeing you, bu Billie Holiday just starting playing. Between the pics and the music, I am in absolute HEAVEN!)


See? Warm Weather. That doesn't look so bad, right? It looks FUN.


Hey, hey. Now how about this? That doesn't look too bad, right?
(How in the world am I supposed to have "Summer lovin" if summer is never here? Just a thought.)



Ooh. A man. Pretty. Look at him run.

So... Have I convinced ya'll yet? Are you willing to give your heart to summer?
ARE YOU WITH ME????


Okay, this is not directly related to everything else, but I just thought that I would throw this out there. I have been thinking about the never-ending nightmare of finding a cute, modest, and affordable swimming suit. As many of you may know, this is something that simply does not exist. Heavens. Well, I have been thinking that to remedy this problem, I would simply make my own suit. I'm sure that it's easier said than done. (But that's why I need to start now. I'll have time to get past any possible wardrobe malfunctions...)
Does anyone have ideas as to wear I can find a cute pattern? I saw a blog with a pattern a while ago, but.... of course, that's long gone. I can't find it anywhere. Let me know what ya'll think.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I am sure together we can solve this problem... because I also am doing the same thing ( I want to look into 50's swimsuit patterns)... I would say the best thing to do is first just search the internet, but I can also ask around at work! If you need any sewing help I can also help since it's probably my forte, but there is quite a distance between us :(