Naturally, we had to throw a party. The party of all parties. Naturally.
Of course I thought that I would post a few pictures of our pleasant affair. Please enjoy.
We were pleased to actually have people come. It was a jolly turn out. Jolly good. Here are some the shoes that were left by the door. There are a few elsewhere...but you get the idea, right?
The Beckster. How I love thee.
There was fun to be had. Also, there was lots of DEEEElicious food.
Yeah... No kiss at the strike of 12. Not on this night. But I am available for future nights. Just thought that I would throw that out there. :)
I work with some pretty stellar people. And they were awesome enough to come and party with us. As you can probably guess.... there is never a dull moment at the ol' DB.
By the end of the night (Well... morning) we were pretty tuckered out.
But it was all worth it.
Welcome 2010!
1 comment:
hello its brittanie how r u? hows school? i saw ur letter and wanted to let u know i have an email adress the one i use most is brittaniemunns@yahoo.com
travis and i had a baby she is beautifull her name is kymira lea jade munns she was born on 11-15-09 so we r pretty much just busy with her.
Post a Comment