And so my friends, I give you ... (Drumroll, please)
THE HANGOVER BREAKFAST!
These were my pancakes. They were yummy. And I want some right now....
We thought that IHOP would be the best place for our partying needs. And it was. It was wonderful. I can't even imagine what people thought of us stumbling in the middle of the afternoon in our pjs and everything. Grand.
The delightful party people. Notice how happy the food is making everyone.
Spencer was able to join us a little bit later on. Not only that, but he and Kristina made his pile of pancakes into a wonderful work of art. You may notice the white napkin-flag sticking out of it. Eh?
I tell ya, it's a good thing that this holiday only come once a year. I don't know if my poor body could take this kind of abuse too often. Basically... I love sleep. And food.
Hoorah. (Oh... I also love you people. Nearly forgot to mention that.) Swell.
No comments:
Post a Comment