Thursday, January 14, 2010

SNAPS is the name of the game.

Okay, so... basically.........
I have to leave for work pretty soon. And I really don't want to go. I really want to stay home. And do nothing.
How awful is this? I hate feeling like such a hobo.
So... I'm wasting some time.
Which means that I will have to get ready in a huge rush and probably be running late.
Be there you have it.

I decided that I would post pictures. These are things that I have seen recently in my life and I happened to snap 'em on my camera.

Here we go....

This is a branch. Yep.
When I went snow shoeing, it was so beautiful outside. There was a part of the walk where all of the trees and everything where really neutral colored and there were hints of orange and red
were sprinkled about. Such a stunning contrast. Loved it.


I also loved the contrast in this picture. White snow, orange leaves, green pine branch..... I'm such a nerd.



Salt and Pepper. Thank you, IHOP.


Things getting saucy. Yay! I love color!



Okay, this one might take some explaining. We were eating at IHOP a while back and I.... took some pictures. Because this is who I am. What I do. Anyhoo..... This is the container that holds all of the syrups. I thought that it was the prettiest thing ever. Um. Yeah.
Folks. You are wonderful. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Filled with things other than going to work.



2 comments:

Ganimobile said...

Holy Poop on Toat!!! These pics are so awesome! Why don't you become a photographer! Honestly you'd be very good at it!

Holli said...

Gani- That sounds like something my hubby would say: "Holy poop!" :D