This is me. Rejoicing over the wonders of.... those sticks! Yep.
My goodness, I love the outdoors. This was such a great chance to just get out and enjoy the wonders that God has given us. There are miracles everywhere, people. Everywhere.
This is a little critter that we saw on the trial. I can only image how annoyed all of my traveling buddies were. I had to stop every few minutes to make pictures. What a crazy goof I am.
Jeris and I. He was good enough to take me on this blessed adventure. As you may be able to see, there was a great deal of excitement present.
These are our snow shoes. I thought that they were pretty fancy. I'll admit, when we talked about going, I imagining the old school wooden kind. But... no. No, my friends. We are pretty big deals. Also... I thought that they looked cool. And this is why I share this with you.
I hope that you are all enjoying your own adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment