Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Web Smart

Okay. I was doing it again. Looking through old pictures.

I was sorting through some pictures that were on my old hard drive... and I came across this little treasure. So, naturally, I had to share it.

This may not be funny to anyone else. And if that's the case, you people really need to rethink your lives. I'm just sayin.

Okay. The preface:

This was around the fourth and July and things were a little slow around work. Things were dead. Not happenin. Not hoppin.

The other factor was that we had been having INSANE problems with moths in our store. They were everywhere. I won't go into too much description. Suffice it to say that it was disgusting. And very troubling. VERY.

Alrighty. With your knowledge of these two factors, these rest should just spell itself out.
We were bored stiff. We had moths to keep us company. We wanted to get rid of these unwelcome guests. We started searching online. And THIS was the result.....

All we needed was a bear. Problem solved.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

True! Bears do eat moths! I saw it on Planet Earth. Hmmm how do I get one of those you think?