ANYWAY.....

This last Sunday our dear and wonderful roommate, Chandi, fed us all sushi. Yes. Did you see that? SUSHI!!!
I have always had a very deep desire to sample such wonderful and exotic treats... and now I have. I'm wild. And crazy. And... so pleased.
The photo above is me. Me and Ash. Ash and me. We were the first-timers. And,as you can see, we were quite tickled by the experience. LOVE IT!

Here is the sushi that we had. I... can't remember what they were called. The one on the left is called Anger Management. It's a touch more spicy. Oh my gosh, this was all so good. All of it.

As you can see by the cheeks full of food and the smile on the face, I am experiencing extreme enjoyment.
Definitely would love to repeat this experience.
THANKS, CHAN!
2 comments:
I'm super glad you liked it! We'll have to go to my favorite sushi place down here sometime! What kind of fish is in the "anger management?" I've never heard of that kind before...
I will have to research this...
I thought it best not to ask too many questions. :)
Post a Comment