Saturday, February 06, 2010

UP on Cloud 9

Where does the time go? I can't believe that it's already February! And that means that the IWA spring formal has, once again, come and gone. Wow. Seriously... Shouldn't it still July or August?!

The dance was last night. February 5th. I thought that I would tickle your tastebuds by posting a few photos from the evening. After all, I am Angie. And this is what I do.


These are some of the wonderful, wonderful ladies from my IWA chapter. Woot, woot CUMORAH! Yep. I have also been fortunate enough to have three of these fabulous ladies in my ward in the past. Seriously. Love them.
(Also, as a side note.... can you see some of the awesome decorations? The 2nd counselors were in charge of this activity and they did SUCH an amazing job! I wish I could have taken pictures of everything!)


Before the dance, each chapter will normally have a dinner together. Rather than join with the chapters, we have a dinner as the presidency. (Yeah... Hope that made at least a little bit of sense...). We were sad to be missing a few of our dear girls. They were in our hearts. You betcha.
Here is the group of us that were able to make it (along with our dates. Shocking, I know).
You may notice that Rob, my date, is wearing a pink vest. It was pretty stellar. I think I mentioned it to everyone that we talked to. I loved it. (You might also be glad that know that we are both clothed in DI attire. Yeah... We know how to do formal right.)


Here we are during dinner. Sister Leishman was good enough to have us in her home.
At this table there was much discussion about Abe Lincoln and making 1/2 cent coins. Basically... You're looking at a group of mature adults. Right...


These are some of our fabulous advisors. They are SO great! I am so grateful for them!


Okay, I just wanted to throw this photo in the mix because 6 of the 8 people that you see here are in the institute student council. Neat, huh? (the six of us that are sandwiched in the middle...)We meet together every Tuesday morning. Bright and early. So... Basically what you're seeing is a goofy family love. Hooray!
I hope that eveyone is enjoying the weekend so far. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! What some pretty people all dressed up :)