Okay.
You should all know by now that I am a broken record.
Just buckle yourself in....
Today I was facebook stalking myself. Yeah. I figure that no one else will. And, darn it all, what if my profile got lonely? What if it were to feel lost and forgotten? ANYWAY... I was looking through my pictures. More specifically, my pictures of summer.
Oh sweet merciful heavens.
SUMMER.
It made me very very excited. Excited for green. Excited for sunshine. Excited for short sleeves and dips in the pool. Excited for all of the insanely wonderful adventures and have been and shall be once more!
So... there you have it. Summer. It is wonderful. And... I am a loser that checks herself out online.
(I could try and defend myself on this point, but... what's the point. The explanation doesn't make things too much better.)
On a positive note......
Things really are lovely today. It's not uber cold and I can even see the grass in front of our apartment!
See? I'm not all complaints!
Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm!
1 comment:
In your defense I love just looking through pictures from fun times.... Sometimes it's weird to see how much things have changed (for example, the pictures from our freshman year)
Post a Comment