Monday, March 01, 2010

Brush Brush

Dear friends,
Last week I had my 6 month check up at the dentist. And you know what that means.
That means that I get the joy and satisafaction of having a clean and healthy mouth/smile.
That also means that I get to watch the TV in the ceiling (SpongeBob and Gilmore Girls. Holla)!
Also... it means that I get free stuff. Which is neat.

Feast your eyes upon these treasures! A plastic bag! And floss and toothpaste AND a $10 gift certificate to Marie Calendars!


Also, a toothbrush.

Anything stand out to you folks???
Yeah. That's right. My dentist gives me gift certificates. And you know what.... I would recommend them to a friend. (I think that is probably the idea behind the little guys...)
Listen to me. Pioneer Valley Dental. It's in West Valley and you people really should go.

Besides the glorious gifts... the lady kept telling me how gorgeous my teeth are. I can deal with that.
Also... I saw my name on their computer. And next to my name are the letters VIP. They know that I am a very important person! How about that?!

No comments: