I just thought that I would post a little something-something to represent the magic.
But... you know me. It's not possible for me to take just a few pictures. I get far too snap happy.
(This means that I had WAY too many photos to choose from.. Man, life is tough.)
ANYWAY....
This year (as I'm sure most of you are aware) Conference fell on Easter.
I love when that happens. What better way could there be to celebrate the life and resurrection of Christ?
My heavens, Conference was so amazing. It always is. I just can't get over how blessed we are and how much God loves His children. (Also... What was everyone's favorite talk or thought or part of conference?)
Because of my current job, I normally don't make it home to watch conference with my family. But this time I was SO lucky to be able to spend the weekend with my family! They rented a condo at Bear Lake and we had just a jolly time! I was so glad that I was able to go. (I'm also glad that seeing my family did not require me driving through Sardine Canyon... It's a beautiful thing.)
So... here is a picture of the family. Just to celebrate our wonderful adventure together.
(Yeah, I realize that Megan is a little close.... There were other pictures with her behind the table with everyone else.... But everyone was being goofy. What a shocker.)
1 comment:
I...adore this.
Post a Comment