
Spring. Warm weather. Joy.
I cannot even begin to express in the incredible joy that I feel with the changing weather. Ah!
My heart is so happy. I could just dance. And sing. (And I do so frequently.)
Let me just paint the scene for you:
I am laying on my bed. Not in a hoodie. Not under a blanket.
The window is open.
It's light outside.... in the evening. (Can you imagine?)
There are birds chirping. No- singing. They are singing.
It is starting to smell like summer.
Oh... What a life!
I was beginning to think that we would be stuck in the dreary drags of winter for the rest of eternity. This is one time that I am glad to be wrong.
To recap: It's warm outside. It makes me much more happy. And friendly. My life has much more meaning. And I love everything. (Including driving with the window down.)
Life, my friends. Life is glorious.
No comments:
Post a Comment