Saturday, May 22, 2010

Love. Blooming. Everywhere.

People. Can I share this thought with you?
Warm weather is Heaven. I LOVE spring. (Well... Ya know, on those rare days when it actually decides to be here.) It makes me heart sing like a choir of heavenly angels. Not that I'm heavenly. Or an angel. But I do like spring. And warmth.
You follow?
Last Sunday was a blessed day. Because it was Sunday. And it was warm. I submit that it just does not get better than that.
We made the most of our Sabbath by soaking up some sun rays. AH.... blessed sunshine.
We lounged, slept, read, did some journal writing. You name it. If it was wonderful, we did it. (Other than kiss boys.)

ANYWAY... Here are a few pictures of the beauty that is called spring. Also, adventure. Also... Us.

Chan had the system all figured out: Face in the shade, body in the rays. Oh yeah. Doesn't she look happy? (Well, she was. Sunshine makes you happy. It's true... Look it up.)


It took me longer to figure out the face-in-the-shade thing. I burried my face in my Strawberry Shortcake blanket. It seemed like a wise thing to do. Anyway... I also like the sun. Which is why I am smiling.


There were trees everywhere. With blossoms. And sun. And heaven. And bees. And love.
Believe it.


The place that we decided to park was PERFECT. There was an occasional, light breeze. There was a fountain in the middle of a pond. And there ducks. And sun. Ahhhh... Sun.


Even this looked pretty. I am loving weeds. Because it means that winter isn't here anymore.
Also... can you see how green the grass is? Yeah. GREEN grass.
Heaven, my friends. Heaven.

No comments: