Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heart Filled to the Brim

I don't mean to brag about how rockin my life is... But it is.

This weekend has been so stellar to this point. We were able to have a get-together with some of the girls from the IWA IC (alum) presidency. We were sad not have the rest of the girls there, but it was still so much fun to get together!


These are things that I saw at the Farmers Market this morning:



Cool, huh? Yeah, I think so.
I love the farmers market! And... it was raining and cold this morning, so you know that we are pretty hard core. Yep. Oh... I mean, YO. (That's a little more hard core... right?)

Not only was I able to enjoy the market... But I was able to enjoy with some of my most favoritest people in the entire world! It was a 434 reunion... and truly one of the most fabulous things EVER.
(Take a look at the tent behind us... The music. It was the most amazing music that I have ever heard played at the market. I loved it. And they mentioned us in a song. And we danced. It was magical. Just wanted to throw that in there.)
Now. I command you to go and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Or send me flowers. And then I can enjoy mine even more. Deal?


No comments: