Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Crafty Craze

Because I am such a lucky girl...
I have excellent friends. And I get to see then now and again.
Last weekend was such an occasion.

We got together and did a little crafty-o.
This month the chosen project was magnets. It was exciting. And magnetic.

I wish that I could have included all of the photos that were captured on that blessed day... but you'll just have to live with what I have here. I think you'll be able to sense the general feeling of joy. And love. And craftiness.

Here we go...
Exhibit A- Heather. Making the cutest magnet that you ever did see.

Here are the girls. The magnet girls... minus myself. Naturally.
And... this is me. With Heather's child. I kept kidnapping her.
Isn't she so dang cute???
So... There ya have it. It was a magical time to boot.
Thanks, Holli, for letting us party at your place.
(And... if you girls are looking for more pictures, I am planning on posting more on the group blog, though I don't think that I have time right now.)





No comments: