Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Old. Take 2.

Today I went to the grocery store. It was a much needed trip. (Between putting off laundry and putting off shopping... it's a wonder that I can survive on my own.)

These are a few of the things that I purchased:
-Grape Nuts cereal
-granola
-apple sauce
-berry flavored apple sauce
-12 grain bread
-a plethora of frozen veggies
-almond milk
-apples
-bananas
-veggie burgers
-salad
and.... RAISINS. (Let's just skip to the best part of the list.)
Remember how I recently mentioned that I am an old fart. Point Made.
(Who actually buys boxes of raisins with the intent of eating them??)

Another thing that I feel is worth note-
I had one of those little hand baskets to carry everything around in. I filled it... maybe too much. (Seriously, I could feel the handles of the basket bending with the weight.) I'm sure that I looked RIDICULOUS. (When the lady bagged everything for me it took like four bags. Oh dear.) Just wanted to mention that.

Seriously.... RAISINS???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, hi. Picture me at Smith's monday night with a gallon of milk in one hand and a literally overflowing hand basket in the other.

Didn't you know that using the hand baskets and filling them so full that they explode is what all the cool kids do?