I am turning into an old person. Stress must be causing me to age prematurely.
Here is some of the proof:
-Today I studied in three different places. My apartment, the institute, and the library. I fell asleep in each of those locations.
-The only way that I can stay awake during my classes is to continually be drinking water. Which means that I am continually searching for restrooms.
-I ate at Famous Dave's for the first time a few weeks ago... and I really loved their coleslaw. Who likes coleslaw??? My grandfather ate coleslaw. And he was old.
-Sweet and sugary cereal has become a part of my past. But not so much the present. Now I eat All Bran and the likes thereof. When I'm feeling wild, I'll get something sweet like Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats. Isn't that sad? You can just feel the inner-child dying. Oh dear.
-The other day I was at a luncheon and I was sitting with a dear friend. What do you think that two energetic college students would discuss on the opportunity of sharing their company with one another? Not boys. Not clothes. Not.... whatever kids are talking about these days.
We discussed dairy making us sick. Go us.
-I am always cold. ALWAYS. Even during the summer. Today I was walking around campus and noticing all of the people that we wearing shorts and tshirts... and I was wearing long pants and a hoodie. Not that I care about conforming to the norms of society... Obviously that's never been a concern. It just upsets me that they were all happy and summery and... I was still freezing.
Seriously. OLD PERSON.
5 comments:
Angie this post makes me happy beyond reason. Wow. I am just smiling and giggling as I remember each point. *sigh* perfect.
Also thanks for reminding me about how I am staying young because I still love my sugary cereals.
Heidi, you and I can be cool with our sugary cereals together. :P
Angie, I'm pretty sure I'm aging rapidly. I spent the summer "doing lunch" with friends. Only old people 'do lunch'. I love this post.
I am always searching for a restroom, too. I understand how terribly annoying it is. :)
PS. I can tell you where some of the better bathrooms on campus are. For example... in the library, the main floor bathroom is always dirty and busy. But if you go down one floor or up to the third, they are significantly cleaner. Just something I noticed. :)
Try cranberry juice... it's my favortie old person habit
Post a Comment