I wanted to write a blog entitled "My life as of late".
I thought that I would include many photos and funny details and stories from my life.
(Because that, after all, are the things that matter in life; What we have to show for it all: Photos and stories. You see?)
Yes, well.... That's not what I am doing today.
And I will tell you why.
Patience is a virtue. A virtue that I lack, apparently.
Waiting for a mere two photos to load nearly drove me bonkers.
There you have it. Now let's proceed.
I love fall. Everything about it.
It speaks to my heart and makes my soul sing.
I wish that there were words to adequately describe it.
But, alas, the best things in life seem to be the things that you can't easily communicate.
Anyway... This beautiful sight (obviously taken before the snow)
is just across the street from us.
One of my quiet places.
Can you even believe how great life is?
Other thing: The HOWL
Basically, we survived another year.
Whew.
Can you pick me out of this picture? It's like Where's Waldo... or something.
I like that those are the two pictures that I chose to represent the last few months of my life.
As you can see, things are well.
Very exciting, I guess. If that's all I have to show.
Neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment