Hold the phone. That picture of you eating ice cream is at Leatherby's in Taylorsville, is it not? I love the guts out of that place.Oh, and to add to my immense creepiness/obsession with Leatherby's. You're definitely eating a Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup. As you were. :)
Oh. My. Gosh. THIS is why I love you!And other reasons. But this is huge help, I feel. Elise! We must go there and eat TBC together! Yes?Did I mention that I love you?
Did I mention that I love YOU? And yes, I think a Leatherby's date is most definitely in order.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hold the phone. That picture of you eating ice cream is at Leatherby's in Taylorsville, is it not?
I love the guts out of that place.
Oh, and to add to my immense creepiness/obsession with Leatherby's. You're definitely eating a Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup.
As you were. :)
Oh. My. Gosh.
THIS is why I love you!
And other reasons. But this is huge help, I feel.
Elise! We must go there and eat TBC together! Yes?
Did I mention that I love you?
Did I mention that I love YOU? And yes, I think a Leatherby's date is most definitely in order.
Post a Comment