I love children's books. A lot. Especially picture books. Especially picture books with clever rhymes.
(One day I will write one. Just as forewarning to you all.)
I recently discovered this book: The Cow Loves Cookies. And, my heavens, I fell in love. For those of you that feel like any fool could throw words in an illustrated book and call it good...This book is for you. (And everyone else.) It will remind you of the magic of literature and childhood. And farms.
Read it. I highly encourage this move.
Read them. You'll find the child within you. And you'll like it.
But you don't have to take my word for it!


2 comments:
I've never heard of those books. I will have to look them up.
I've read the Cow loves Cookies book! It's one of those that I was just wasting time at Barnes and Noble and happened to pick it up and read. :)
Post a Comment