Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sunshine in Logan

Before I do some homework and run off to another class and work, I thought that I would post some things that I found worthy of note.

Ready?

1. I know good people. You all are very good. And I am grateful for you.
2. Ashley and I re-arranged the furniture that is in our room. Last night when I entered the dark room, I found myself very confused. Also, it's very hard to sleep when your bed is facing a different wall. I think that Ashley will agree with me when I say that this change will definitely take some adjusting.
3. My things are scattered all over the hallway and living room of our place. I think I chose I bad time to reorganize and start a new life- No time. Sorry, roommates!
4. Today in my El Ed class they showed us all of the resources that are available to us, via the YETC. I nearly died of excitement.
5. Today I got an email that my sonicare toothbrush is on it's way!

No comments: