Tuesday, January 18, 2011

They Call it the Spice of Life

I feel that I have reached a point in my life which calls for serious change.

Rather than shave my head or tattoo the symbol of what used to be my zodiac symbol to my forehead,
I have a hankering to change things up in my bedroom.

I love change right now. And all things new.

With that in mind, here is a picture of the sad state of my bedroom corner.
What suggestions can you all offer?
Any thoughts and opinions would greatly appreciated.
Does anybody know of any cute crafting blogs or killer deals?
Feed me.

ALSO- Textbooks need to die.
Just thought that needed mentioning. 

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love designsponge.com. Once a week they spotlight an apartment or home and have cute ideas to use your space.

Marisa said...

really? because i was thinking about shaving my head!

AngieDoodle said...

Hmmm. Both are such good ideas!

Anonymous said...

You should totally make a canopy for yourself. That would be so cool.