Alright. I admit it.
I have the munchies.
They are uncontrollable. They are unstoppable.
They are... annoying.
But the "New Angie" gives not into temptation.
Also... The Bishop asked the aforementioned person to speak in church on Sunday.
On physical health.
So, you see, I am doomed.
Doomed to a life of health.
And no chocolate.
To try and remedy the situation,
I am eating frozen corn from the bag.
It's just like candy.
Only better.
Please.
Don't worry about me.
I'm sure you will.
If it makes it any better,
I did buy myself candy today.
Skull Candy.
Behold:
Thank you.
That is all.
Bring me treats.
PS- Read this blog. Now.

3 comments:
I'm all the treat you need, honeybunch.
Friends are a treat. :D
Frozen corn, eh? Would you recommend it as a tasty treat?
Oh, Angie...What form of treat temptation did you have in mind? What can I offer you?
Post a Comment