Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My Yoga Mat is Pink.


This is a nice little video. I thought that I would post it. Because I saw it about a million times at work today. And yet... Somehow I still like it.
That doesn't happen very often. Especially at work.

Next item of business...
We leave for spring break in four days. (Actually, it's more like three now.)
I'm stoked. Excited. Thrilled.
I'm ready to shrug off this one-horse town. And all of it's pesky snow.
Also- It will be my first time entering the grand state of Cali.
Be still, my student heart. Be still.

Ashley and I are living the life of hardcore exercising citizens.
It's a fine life.
Except that we can't really move.

I have been listening to a lot of William Joseph lately.
I think I love him.
(Musically, sickos.)

Also-

For all of your winter blues. I give you Summer Nights.
You're welcome.

Just remember.
There's plenty where that came from.

One last thing to leave you with...
I saw this sign with a quote on it at the USU bookstore.
And I loved it.
It said this:

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
-Neil Donald Walsch
(Pretty neat, eh?)

Also- My hair is growing.
And I am reading Pride and Prejudice.
And...

It's time for bed.

3 comments:

fezzik said...

Thank you.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And Spring Break, hallelujah.

And that's one of my favorite Mormon Messages.

And...good night.

Anonymous said...

LOVED the way you described your great little exercise life! :)

Also this post.

Also you so . . .

AngieDoodle said...

Heidi-
I like that you said "little" exercise.
What are you implying? Ha ha.