Monday, February 07, 2011

Game Time

Let's play a game!
Is everyone ready?
Okay! Here we go!

Look at the following objects.
What do they all have in common?





 Could you guess?
Do you know how these things are all alike?


I'll give you a clue....

(Okay... Ignore that the tissues look like little creatures.
I'm not exactly sure what that's about.)

Answer:
The objects that you have seen
have all entered my body today.

Especially the throat drops.
I would be happy to never eat one of those again.

Also, I wish that the person in the photo above was me.
1) They look comfy.
2) I like those sheets.
3) Just because, okay?

My best wishes to everyone.
I wish you health.
Health and happiness.
(Oh to be young and healthy again....)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Angie get better soon! We need to REALLY play you know.

Calvin said...

Oh Angie, you didn't look that bad, but that have been the heavy drugs...Get well soon, and buy some fun sheets if your that envious.

Betsy said...

I'm in the same boat today. Lots of orange juice. Let's get better soon.