Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rambles and Reading.

Dear Friends,
I know a celebrity. And her name is Lacie.
(See her here ----->Foundation for a Better Life video)

Also- Listen to this.
In one of my classes, we are required to do like five hours of personal development. In discussing the project with my colleagues, I have been surprised at the goals that they have set for themselves. Learn a forgein language, Become the best dancer at suchedy such, solve world hunger.... I mean, seriously. These people need to calm down.
I, in true Angie form, have decided that I will read for my "development". I mean, why try and re-invent the wheel? Reading makes you relaxed. And smarter. And developed. Plus... it's fun.
Why am I telling you all this? Honestly, I'm not really sure. My life isn't very exciting.
But I am posting pictures. Read your hearts out, people...


 Me and Mrs. Pigglewiggle. This is culture. Forget those fools trying to learn another language.
(I also really like this picture because it reminds me of one of those posters that the celebrities used to do to promote reading. Or those teachers in junior high that tried that same thing in their yearbook photos.)

Look! Alicia Keys. She reads. Apparently.
Also! I discovered that the illustrations were done by Hilary Knight!
Anyone recognize that name? (Does the name Eloise mean anything to you?)

1 comment:

fezzik said...

YES! Eloise means something to ME!!!! Also, your picture has definitely inspired me to read. And then Alicia Keys sealed the deal.

Let's go live in the Plaza and pour water down the mail shoot.