Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hug a Politician

So... Yesterday was Presidents Day.
Forget Valentines Day.
This is the holiday to be celebrated and revered.

I just thought that I should post a few pictures from our incredible day.
To neglect such a duty would be thoroughly unamerican.

Nothing too fancy, but here we go:

This year I decided to portray the great President Nixon.
Tricky Dick, as he is called by some.
Not the best costume, but my heart was in it. And that's all that matters.
Anyway- Above you will see the wrinkles that I created.
In his honor. 

 We, as roommates, are so presidential. (Whatever that means)
Can you guess who each of us is?
(Just as long as you know that I am NOT a crook.)

Also- Funny story.
I tried to spray my hair black.
However, we did one spot and ran out of spray.
So I had a partially black head throughout the entire evening.

I felt that this needed to be posted because it is the most presidential picture in the evening's collection.
Eh, eh?

 Some of the party peeps.
Well done, Ike. Well done.

 And.... This picture has nothing to do with anything.
It was not taken on President's Day.
It was taken the day after.
Today.
I just wanted to illustrate how cool I am
because I wore that bandanna all around campus today.
GREAT conversation starter.
To say the very least.
Apparently tie dye and snowy days don't mix?

3 comments:

Holli said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
In that second picture, do we have Nixon, Teddy Roosevelt, and George Washington? I can't wait until next year's Presidents Day to see the awesome costumes! :D

Anonymous said...

Great costumes - great party!

Calvin said...

So, I stole the picture of my bald head for my blog...he he...
Thanks for good times!