I don't know how many of you follow Ashley's blog... But she posted a picture of us on Valentines last year.
And I am posting the same picture of us. Only it was taken a year later. (Just look at her blog, okay?)
Yes. So... We are available. Spread the word. And not this picture, preferably.
Another thing that I would like to mention.
Last weekend we got together with some people that we served with in IWA. One of the cute ladies
gave us little chocolate candies for Valentines Day.
I, being the sophosticated woman that I am, read the ingredients listed on the back.
One of the words stood out to me, if you will note.
And... it reminded me of this:
Next order of business...
Ashley and I were able to go down to Salt Lake this day. We made a stop at Forever 21.
And... we saw this. Look at those manaquins.
That's all.
Oh! Another thing!
I don't know if you can really tell from the picture, but I wore shorts today.
It was warm. It was pleasant (though windy).
And then this nonsense happened:
Snow. In February.
It's ridiculous.
And I took this picture right after it had started snowing.
There are inches more now.
Oh boy.
Well... Happy Day, everyone.

2 comments:
In Ashley's blog she mentioned the existence of this year's Valentines picture and I wondered why she didn't post. Thank you for obliging my curiosity.
And that video clip... Where do I begin: H-twenty, the guy's blistered hand from the boiling water, whiskey, robot snowman?? So funny! But if that is a real science video, I'm homeschooling! :D
I share your disgust of the weather. I was in that mess. Gross. I was curious of your adventure in SLC with Ashley. We enjoyed a lovely day in the park the day before and I was jealous of the impending adventure. Good.
Post a Comment