Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IHOP Bop

Today I went to this place
with my peeps.

The place was pretty much empty when we got there. And we knew... We just knew that this would be no ordinary trip. Some crazy and wild adventure might be waiting for us around the bend of every pancake. (Or, ya know... Not. You just never can tell with these things.)

It really ended up being a trip like any other.
We got there.
We were seated.
We ordered waters.
I struggled making a decision.
We ordered food.
We ate.
We waited...
And then we paid and left.

Sounds pretty average, right?

Right. Well, the reason that I bring this up is because it didn't exactly feel like the average outing.
The server would not stop staring at me.
And... no. This server was not a ruggedly handsome, wealthy looking man.
It was not even a man.
I had a blonde young lady eyeing me the whole time.
And... It was odd.
Uncomfortable, really.

Everytime that she walked over to the table, I felt like she had her eyes glued on me.
Hello! I am with two other people!
And they are both wonderful and wildy attractive.
What was the deal?!
Did I have something shmeared all over my face?
Was she checking me out?
Did she somehow know me?
It's all so troubling.

And...I'm still troubled.
Quite frankly, it might be a while before I get any cravings for international breakfast foods...

1 comment:

fezzik said...

BAHAHAHAHA!

Best IHOP experience.

Ever.