Thursday, April 07, 2011

Random Random

Look outside.
Does it look like April to you?
If you are lucky, maybe the answer will be yes. But I am not lucky. When I look out the window I see something that looks like the middle of January. Snow. I don't like it.
However, it did lead to some laughs. The Aggie Shuttle covered us with slush. And we screamed. (Maybe I should point out that we were in a car.) Trust me... It's much more funny than it sounds.

Another thing that I find very amusing: Today this guy came in to the DB and I was helping him to find a book. Apparently I have helped him before and he remembered. This caused me to feel even greater pressure to make small talk. Long story short- He started asking me about my mission. I haven't served a mission, but I didn't think twice about it because I get that question all of the time. I told him that. (Not that I get asked that all the time. The other part... about not serving.) And then he says something like, 'Well, I swear you were telling me about it the last time that I was here. Are you sure that wasn't you?'
Okay. I'm not sure what it is... But this has happened a few times. I tell someone that I am not an RM, and they ask me if I'm sure. Yes- I'm sure. I would hope that I would remember something like that.
So... I enjoyed that. Funny, eh?

I would also like to throw in a few pictures. Because this blog is all over the place. (That's how my mind is, people. All of the place. This is just fitting.)

 This is a picture of the Jamba that I had for lunch yesterday. Doesn't it look scrumptuous? It's my new favorite flavor, Apples N Greens. It's very tasty. (One of the new smoothies that has fruits and veggies.) And normally it's quite green. But... This is brown.
The taste was still great. But it took me much longer to drink than it normally does...

Another thing of wonderment....
Ashley and her ukulele. She is a rockstar.

Also- This song has been running through my head ALL DAY.

That's all. Peace, peeps.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I really like that song. And your life. And you. :)

KristiLyn said...

Dear Angie, I love this. All of it. I especially love that I was able to meet this boy from Deseret Book at Religion in Life. I also love that he asked if I worked at Deseret Book, because statistically, if we pulled a random sample of the people you know, the probability of that answer being affirmative is miniscule. Also, as I am speaking at this moment, "my heart will go on" just came on. Remember that car ride to get chicken nuggets when we sang this to each other? Last also, I am sorry this comment is as long as a post :)