Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Let's be Losers

Word to my peeps.
(That's all of you. Unless you might have stumbled upon this blog by mere chance... I don't know if I'd consider you to be a "peep" exactly. But you can still have my word.)...

Dear Readers,
I have been pondering. (I do that from time to time, you see.)
And I have decided that the time has come to once again have another Biggest Loser Competition. I need this in my life. Short sleeve weather is here... and I find myself not quite as prepared as one might like to be.
Are any of you feeling a similar need? Well, I kind of hope so. Because if I'm competing against myself, this might be a little less climatic.
If any of you are interested in joining, please let me know sometime this week. Feel free to invite any friends, roommates, family members... whatever. Everything will be anonymous. I'll have everyone email their progress each week, and then we'll post the winner on my blog. Or another place. That's yet to be determined.
The point- If you are interested: Please contact me somehow this week (whether it be through text, email, a comment here... anything.) Please just make sure that I do have your email and the email of anyone else that is interested in joining.
Another thing to consider... If we each put in like 5 or 10 bucks, that moolah could be rewarded to the overall winner. Sound good? Let me know your thoughts.


I mean, seriously people. Doesn't see look happy?
Eh, eh?

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I would be interested after I have my baby. Come June I will be needing some SERIOUS workouts! Having others doing it too helps for sure. Ask Mekelly she may want in...

ps I miss you!
another ps...
Did you know from the first time I ever read your blog (a couple of years ago) I fell in love with the name Ashlyn and that has stuck and we are naming our 3rd daughter that. Thanks for the cute name idea! I have yet to hear it anywhere but here.
did I mention how cute, funny and awesome you are?

AngieDoodle said...

Heavens. I love you! And miss you.

And I'm very pleased about the name thing.

Mandi said...

ok hi having issues here. when I click on the link you emailed me, it says I have already used the link. ?? Before that it said I wasn't allowed to view the blog as I wasn't invited. please help. I think my computer hates me!