I will now tell you all of the details of my life. Because I'm sure that's what you want to hear.
First off, I have started to notice that in everyone of my classes- and no matter where I go- there is always a couple sitting right behind me. I'm not even kidding. Today there was a couple that keep stroking each other and gabbing about their upcoming nuptials. Gah. And the other day during institute, Kristi and I witnessed a couple that was laying all over each other. And sharing a banana. Honestly... What is the deal? Spring must be in the air. I repeat my previous statement: GAH.
Next item- I have been spending an usual amount of time at Jamba Juice lately. It's unusual. I normally hate spending money; (lettuce, bones, moolah... whichever of those you prefer.) However, a very wise person once said something along the lines of "Walking into Jamba is like walking into happiness". Truth. Also, for those with ears to hear... you might appreciate this. Yesterday I ordered an sixteen Caribbean passion with an immunity boost. Funny. And delicious, I might add. So... If you want to stop by sometime with a JJ smoothie for me, I will give you a big smooch. Or a high five. Depending on: 1.your gender, 2. the smell of your breath, 3. the flavor of smoothie, and 4. how many you bring.
In other news- Today I consumed soda. Yeah, I know. Soda. 'Twas DP. As in, Dr. Pepper. And, people, I am not talking one of those caffeine free variations. I, Angie, knowingly consumed of a caffeinated beverage. It's like I'm not even the same person, right? Not sure what to think, are you? I know. I know. I guess I've really fallen off the band wagon. First, constant Jamba. And now this. NOW THIS. (But the good thing is that it has temporarily relieved my boomer headache. Hopefully I don't turn into the Hulk....)
Umm... I have to leave for work. Like now.
Maybe I should leave. What a pity.
3 comments:
Every single time I read your blog I literally giggle out loud. Like, literally. None of this fake lol business, it was audible.
Anyway, first, walking into Jamba absolutely is walking into happiness. Second, who lays all over each other in the institute?! And shares a banana?
third, I adore you.
Wow, whoever said "Walking into Jamba is like walking into happiness" must have been very wise indeed.
So I love you dearly. Also, that couple feeding each other a banana was hilarious. BAHA once there was a couple in my institute class that would feed each other sandwhiches and cereal!
I need to see your face and re-count my ridiculous women's conference tales to you! I love the restored gospel with all my heart, but Mormon culture might have done me in this weekend :)
Post a Comment