Friday, April 29, 2011

We are fun. And neat.

This is my life. And it's a wonderful life, people. It's a wonderful life.
I had to do a synthesis project for my El Ed class. I could do whatever I wanted, so I decided that I would write a song (Er...Uh... sort of) and learn to play it on Ashley's ukulele.
And so I did.
Sample to follow.

In other business...
Ashley and I had fun. Lots of fun. Involving make up and cameras.
And our sparkling talent, of course.
You'll be seeing us on YouTube very soon.
And... This blog, if we're all lucky.

 We did our traditional chin-dance. (Note that those are eyelashes that I've glued to my chin. I don't actually have long black hairs spouting out.)

And then we drew mustaches on our faces.
Why not?

Also- I had to fight- fight with all of my might- to resist the urge to visit JJ today.
I'm sick. Sick, I tell you.
That would have made three days in a row.
SICK.
But... Since I missed it today, it would be okay to go tomorrow....Right?

Also also- I may have mentioned in a previous post, but we had a tent built in our living room.
And it was so magical.
It looked like this:
And the inside had stars! Just like the tent in the movie, The Holiday!

Ashley. And the stars. Some might even call this Heaven.

Here she is again. Along with the obnoxious flowers that I forced everyone to make for the luau that we had last week. Good gracious- Just look at them. I am greatly indebted to all helping hands.

Umm.. Yes. I just thought that I would share those blessed images with you.

1 comment:

fezzik said...

Um...I don't think it would be sick to visit the great land of JJ today...